Here's hoping I'm not the only one who grew up on old school anime ! This series of swaps will feature the decades from 1970s to 2010s. After that, if there's any interest for it, I can start another series from 2010 to 2020 by year.
You can browse anime from the 1980s on wikipedia.
- You will make one (1) ATC for one (1) partner.
- An ATC is 2.5" X 3.5" (6.35 cm x 8.9 cm) and should have a sturdy background. If you can bend it without damaging it, it's not thick enough.
- The ATC can be made however you please, except for : stickers slapping (using only, or a majority of stickers), speedy images (taking a picture and cropping to fit an ATC) and a single stamp on a blank background. Be aware that bulky embellishments may cost more to ship.
- Please, please, please don't create a rushed/botched ATC. Take the time needed to make it nice. I can't stress this enough : send something you would be proud to receive. If you need a time frame for reference : I spend 45 minutes or more on a single ATC, from initial idea to final product.
- On the back of the ATC, you must write the swap name, the date made, and your swap-bot ID. You can also include a title and information about your website, Instagram account, etc.
- Please place your ATC in a protective sleeve before sending it off in the mail.
- Newbies are welcome at my discretion.
- Your profile must contain some sort of indication that you are interested in making and/or trading ATCs.
- I will check if you have have been online the day before/on the day of the deadline. If you haven't, I will ban you.
- I will check if you have recent 1s or 3s. Sh*t happens but please understand that I wil ban you if your problematic ratings are unexplained and/or unresolved.
- Any problematic swapper or flaker should be reported to me.
- If for some unforeseen reason you can't make the deadline, you must contact your partner before the send by date. If you haven't sent on time, I will contact you to sort things out. Failure to answer will get you banned from future swaps.
- My swaps are international and it may be a while before your ATC arrives. However, if you don't receive your ATC one month after your partner has marked the swap sent, please let me know.
- Follow the swap-bot guidelines to rate fairly.
- When rating, please leave a comment for your partner to read. A short comment is better than no comment at all. Your partner worked hard on that ATC (one hopes), let them know it's appreciated. :)
- If you base your rating on the postmark, please be aware that it may show a later date than the swap deadline. If dropped in a street box, or posted from a rural location, or right before a holiday, it's possible that the postmark will not accurately reflect when your partner sent. Keep in mind that a couple of days difference is possible.
- I will angel if necessary. Please don't make it necessary. If the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion after you rate a 1, contact me for your replacement ATC.
- English isn't my first language, ask me for clarification if needed.
- If you are interested and available to angel if needed, please let me know.
- I'm hoping to make my swaps as pleasant and safe as possible. Don't hesitate to contact me if you can help me towards that goal.
- Thank you to those who have commented and helped me along the way.