|Swap Coordinator:||creativeseconds (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies|
|Number of people in swap:||7|
|Location:||Regional - United States|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 6, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 15, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Summer is upon us!
Let's swap summer themed items: think.... Beach, picnic, cook outs, fruit, drinks, pools, flowers, bees, grass, 4th of July, flip flops, bikinis, sunshine, boats/nautical, sand, shells, oh my gosh I could go on and on! This will be great for scrapbook pages, handmade cards, junk journals, travel journals, or any paper craft project. This is a package size swap so plan on sending your partner an envelope filled that will cost $1 -$2 to ship. You will have 2 partner, so this is a $4 commitment plus the cost of the contents. PLEASE cushion and tape your package and go to the post office if you don't have a scale to pay the correct postage for your envelope to ensure safe delivery.
Some Summer themed suggestions:
1) Die cuts.,
2) Stamped images.,
3) Summer themed Washi tape, 12 in. long each.,
4) 2 Handmade tags (decorated).,
5) 2 Journal spots (small lined pieces of paper for notes).,
6) 2 handmade tuck pockets for journals.,
7) 1 handmade ATC.,
8) 1 handmade Card (4.25 x 5.5) A2 size.,
9) 1 handmade decorated bookmark.,
10) 3D Stickers, sticker sheets, and single stickers (quality not reward stickers).,
11) 2 charms or metal embellishments.,
12) Watercolor or hand drawn item.,
13) 2 Inchies (1 inch pieces of art).
This swap can be any combination of the above suggestions, just please be generous and give a nice variety. All items should be something you would want to receive. Check your partners profile and see if you can send something they would LOVE to earn a heart. I will angel if I need too, but PLEASE don't sign up unless you are willing to follow through with your commitment -send and rate, for goodness sake! :)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.