|Swap Coordinator:||MissRich (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Artist Trading Card (ATC)|
|Number of people in swap:||4|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||July 11, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 22, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Hello! This is To all video game lovers out there! Recently I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem & Final Fantasy and thought to make this swap for anyone else who enjoys Fantasy realm games ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ:
✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: In this swap you will be creating a Skinny ATC of your liking choosing from any fantasy video game. This could be of YOUR liking or your PARTNERS liking. If you choose something you like I recommend you writing a note of why you like the game or recommend it to you partner (: You will be sending one (1) Skinny ATC to one (1) partner; Each ATC should have quality artwork illustrating a Fantasy Video Game. Please feel free to take your time with these to make them unique!
• Medium: Any Medium as long as good effort is put into it! NO sticker slapping. ONLY send something you would like to receive. The more unique-The better!!!!
• Size: Skinny!!- which is 3" by 5" (inches) aka Index card size- Please use good quality sturdy backing.
• Back of Card should include: -Your username -Date -Name of the swap –Location
• Rating of 4.9800 or higher. No 1's in the past six months, no 3's in the past three months. (If you have either of these and would like to be considered just message me.)
• Newbies welcome with a full profile and at least one non-electronic swap rating under their belt.
• I will be checking profiles! ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ:
If you are curious or stuck on what games fit into this here are some examples:
Skyrim / Elder scrolls series The Witcher World Of Warcraft Any Star Wars Games Legend Of Zelda Diablo Fallout Fable Undertale Secret Of mana Monster Hunter Nier Automata Castlevania Bloodborne/ Dark Souls
etc etc. ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: ✧･ﾟ: if you still question if the game you are thinking of is fantasy here a re some tips:
It’s a fictional universe. With no references to real world locations, events and people, but it’s not mandatory. Has mythical beings/races such as gods, dwarves, elves, etc. Contains spells and/or magical items and contraptions. Mythical beings or supernatural forms are either at the center of the plot, or an important part of the universe.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.