|Swap Coordinator:||1CrazyQuilter (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||11|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 27, 2009|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 12, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Description: You will have 1 partner you will send your partner 1 item worth $5 or a few items total value $5 or more for the kitchen. (cookie cutters, baking tools, cupcake supplies, baking pans, kitchen gadgets, dishcloth, dish towel, pot scrubbie, ect.)
Check out your partner’s profile and see if there is something for the kitchen on their wish-list that you can find in our area. But item does not have to be from the wish list just something you think they will like.
Please check out your partners profile.... and make sure your profile is filled with items you would like to receive.
Handmade items are welcome value $5+ if you were to buy at a craft show.
• You must have at least 10 swaps done and rated, no 1's no in the last 3 months
• Everyone must have a full profile. NO 1 or 2 line profiles....If you do not fill out your profile I will ban you before I assign partners.
• Send a note or card with the swap name and who it is from
• You must rate your partner when you get you swap package. "I got my stuff and it met posted swap requirements is 5 points" (it is not rated by if you like what was sent)
• If you feel you were rated unfairly with a 1 please send me a message
I reserve the right to ban anyone, and will check profiles prior to assigning partners
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.