|Swap Coordinator:||ShannonM95 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||32|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 11, 2010|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 30, 2010|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
A really big thanks to weeatcrayons because this was her idea in the first place and i completely forgot to thank her (Sorry and Thank You weeatcrayons!!!) and thanks to lexiforever is letting me do a more newbie friendly version of this swap (Everyone say Thanks Lexie!)
Okay so in this swap you'll make an entry once a day with the prompts below. You must do every theme and then you can add more if you like.
Take a a notebook a journal or anything basically in book form with blank pages and decorate it! make it colorful and fun paste pictures to it and make it a collage or paint a pretty picture on it anything you like really, just so long as it looks good.
This must be WRITTEN...not typed on a computer.
Here are your themes (one a day)
1) Write an introduction or short description of yourself.
2) Make a list of 25 things you want to do in 2010 and 2011. Since I know some of us plan ahead!! These can be simple or big things!!
3) Grab a friend or sibling or second cousin form your moms side and have them fill out a page about you or their lives or anything really as long as they fill it out.
4) Write about your pets you have or have had or any bad pet encounters you've had like if your neighbors evil little rat dog chased you up and down the street and you were forced to give up your favorite shoes to distract it.
5) Create either a really ugly page (images, draw bad, ugly stickers, etc) or a really pretty page (images you like, cute/pretty drawings, pretty stuff) Or a sparkly or purple or whatever color you like best page.
6) List 10 things you can see from where you're sitting and please don't just say "Uhhh a pencil" be imaginative and explain where you got it and make up something you could do with it like if you see a piece of paper you could write a story with you as the hero or star or whatever and then make a paper air plane and send it off the top of the eiffel tower hopefully to be found by your one true love who will read it and go find you because he/she fell in love with your beautiful story.
7) Turn your journal upside down and write an entire page in the opposite direction to how you normally write.
8) Write about body image. You can write about yourself or comment on things like beauty standards in our culture, etc. And add a sketch too! I cant draw people worth a crud but it'd be fun to try. Or if you really can't draw a straight line to save your life go find an artsy friend and have them do it for you.
9) Write a timeline of your day today. For example: 8:00 AM--Woke up and ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast. 8:30 AM--Took a shower and realized I was out of mousse when I started doing my hair 9:00 flew to tokyo to save it from Godzilla.
10) Write down lyrics from a song that inspires you, moves you, or creates a strong emotion.
11) Is there anything you think that's wrong with the world today? Write about it. Like I'll write about clowns, seriously whats with them?
12) Write in a circle. Start at the top, side, bottom, middle and write making a huge never-ending line making a circle! Fill up mostly the whole page.
13) If you normally write in cursive, print today and if you print, write in cursive.
14) List 100 things you love (could be places, objects, people, etc)
15) Write about something creative you're doing. Maybe something for a school, volunteer work, a craft project, even a swap project!
16) Glue an envelope into your journal and seal a secret inside. When you receive the journal, you can open your partner's envelope or choose to leave the secret hidden. If you don't have a secret include a secret present for your partner! Could be some stickers, something you made, some little goodie!!
17) Write down a recipe you have tried and ENJOY! If you have room, write down another!
18) If you could go back in time, write about something that dramatically changed your life....would you do something differently or the same?
19) List 10 things that make you smile and explain why please everyone likes details =)
20) Write with multiple colors on the same page. You choose the topic.
21) Describe your favorite place to write in your journal and why it's your favorite. If you don't normally keep a journal, like myself, Describe your favorite place to just get away from it all. Someplace you like to be by yourself! And if you think the place is pretty take/draw a picture of it and stick it in the journal!
22) Write in all capital letters today.
23) Read your partners profile, and fill a page with things you think they'd enjoy.
24) Tear or cut up a photo and glue the pieces back together randomly. You could even make a puzzle!
25) Make a collage, and try to use the images to describe part of your day.
26) Make a promise to yourself today and write it down in your journal so that it fills half the page and then at the end of the day explain how it went on the rest of the page!
27) List 10 books you loved and 1 book you hated. List 10 songs you loved and 1 song you hated. Please explain why, like i said details are gooood.
28) Glue in an artifact from your day. This could be a business card from a place you visited, a ticket from a movie you saw, a stamp from an envelope, etc. And make the rest of the page colorful and fun
29) List 10 things to do on a rainy/stormy day.
30) Talk about the weather. Boring yes but everyone talks about it at some awkward point or anther.
31) Write about something that happened today. Was it crazy? boring? exciting? Tell all about it and your reaction to it.
32) Do you play sports or act? Maybe you like to run while blasting your music. Write about it! How'd you get into it? Why do you like it?
33) Write about your siblings or parents or cousins, people close to you.
34) Write about the most embarrassing day of your life so far.
35) Make a poem! It doesn't have to make sense it doesn't have to rhyme it doesn't have to be grammatically correct at all it just has to be original!
36) Go find some flowers or leaves or weeds and press them in a different book (if you press them in this book they'll fall out every time you open it) and before you send this out put the pressed plant back into the journal.
37) DO NOT DO THIS IF YOUR PARTNER IS ALLERGIC!!!! LOOK AT MY COMMENT TO SEE WHAT TO DO INSTEAD!!! Take your favorite perfume/cologne/good smelling substance and smear it all over this page make sure you label the page with the name of the smelly substance so we will know what it is if we want to buy it.
38) Write on a page in water or invisible ink or something hard to see. Totally random yes, fun to do yes.
39) Draw a picture of something. It doesn't matter what just draw it.
40) Write down as man lines form your favorite movie or show as you can remember. No cheating! Don't just go look them up its not fun. This one doesn't have to fill up the whole page. ( Look at comments for clarification)
41) Go fill up the rest of the pages!
No no sends in the past couple months and no unexplained ones or threes. If you don't meet these requirements and still want to join go ahead and shoot me an email explaining how sorry you are and that you've seen the light and will definitely send it perfectly filled out and neat well before the send date; something to that effect should do nicely =)
I'll be checking profiles so if you don't contact me and tell me why you have a big ugly no send on your profile I will ban you.
Must fill out journal, MUST decorate front and back covers.
MUST send on or before the deadline.
Since this is a theme a day you can begin working on this now if you wish.
This is not the type of swap that's easy to angel, so if you can't commit DO NOT SIGN UP!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.