|Swap Coordinator:||JoyAnne (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Books Journals|
|Number of people in swap:||22|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 12, 2010|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 19, 2010|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
You will keep a journal for a month then send it to your partner. You choose the size. You may use a composition notebook, mini notebook, homemade or store bought journal, etc. The daily themes are below. Feel free to be creative with your pages. Thanks to weeatcrayons for some of the prompts!
1) Write an introduction.
2) Make a list of 10 things you need to do this week. 3) Who did you talk to today? List everyone even if it was just a hello to someone.
4) Write about your hobbies. Feel free to include a sample or a photo.
5) Create either a really ugly page (images, draw bad, ugly stickers, etc) or a really pretty page (images you like, cute/pretty drawings, pretty stuff)
6) List 10 things you can see from where you're sitting.
7) Turn your journal upside down and write an entire page in the opposite direction to how you normally write. Write about your favorite foods, drinks, games, and people.
8) How much money did you spend today and what did you buy? From where?
9) Write a timeline of your day today. For example: 8:00 AM--Woke up and ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast. 8:30 AM--Took a shower and realized I was out of mousse when I started doing my hair.
10) Write down lyrics or a poem you really like.
11) Write about what scares you.
12) Write in a circle. Start at the top, side, bottom, middle and write making a huge never-ending line making a circle! Fill up mostly the whole page writing about a favorite ritual or tradition.
13) Cut out pictures, text, from magazines, newspapers, etc and glue them to the page to make art.
14) List 100 things you love (could be places, objects, people, etc)
15) Write about something you voluntered for or to do.
16) Glue an envelope into your journal and include a small gift for your partner! Could be some stickers, something you made, some little goodie!! 17) Write down a recipe you have tried and ENJOY!
18) Write about 5 of your short/long term goals?
19) List 10 things that you would love to do someday.
20) Write with multiple colors on the same page. The theme "If I could change one thing about my life it would be..... and why.."
21) Describe your favorite place to write in your journal and why it's your favorite. If you don't normally keep a journal, like myself, Describe your favorite place to just get away from it all. Someplace you like to be by yourself!
22) Write in all capital letters today about your pet peeves.
23) Look around the room. Choose one thing you see and write about it.
24) Tear or cut up a photo, magazine pic, map, etc., and glue the pieces back together randomly. 25) List three things you can't live without. (not the basic air, water, food)
26) If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?
27) List 5 things you have collected at any time in your life.
28) Glue in an artifact from your day. This could be a business card from a place you visited, a ticket from a movie you saw, a stamp from an envelope, etc.
29) Make a list of things you sense right now for each of your five senses: Touch, taste, sight, smell, sound.
30) Talk about the weather today and what you like or dislike about it. Tell us your favorite season.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.