For this international swap, you will create and send (1) kawaii-themed ATC each to (2) partners. Make something you would like to receive, and spend some time and thought crafting these cute ATCs!
- ATCs should be standard size (2.5 x 3.5 inches) and crafted on sturdy paper.
- Kawaii-themed ATCs with designs similiar to those from Kamio, Crux, Q-lia, San-X, or Mindwave only. No Diddl, Disney, etc.
- Hand-drawn is perfectly acceptable as long as it goes with the theme of kawaii.
- Senders' choice, but feel free to check your partners' profiles for ideas about favorite characters or themes.
- Please don't just slap a sticker on a piece of paper. Put some time and thought into making ATCs that you would like to receive!
- If you need inspiration, go to Flickr and do a search for "kawaii ATC." The swap photo is a kawaii ATC that I made for a different swap!
- On the back of the ATC, remember to include a title/name for your ATC, your swapbot username, and the date that you made it.
- No newbies, sorry.
- Must have a rating of 4.8+ with no recent no-sends.
- At least 10 mailed and rated swaps (e-mail swaps do not count.)
- I will check profiles carefully and ban anyone who doesn't meet the requirements.
- Rate ATCs on whether they meet the swap requirements, not whether you liked them!
- No extras necessary, give hearts for ATCs that make you go "wow!"
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!