Hello there! I'm 23 year old girl from lovely Zagreb, Croatia.
I always loved sending nice mail that would make people happy. I love whole process of it, and even going to the post office! :) So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found this website!
I love writing letters and meeting people from all parts of world. If you would like to send me one, just PM me :)
I love interesting, vintage, art, funny, cute postcards (I do like and pretty tourist ones)
I am always trying to send swaps that you will really like!
I love vintage stuff, flea markets and thrift stores, we don't have those in Croatia :( But we do have BIG flea market in Zagreb. I would love to swap vintage items, especially anything related to mail or paper =D. I dream about thrift stores in USA!
I love traveling, I was Au Pair in UK and I miss London soo much!
I love cooking and trying new recipes (favorite food- sushi and cheesecake)
My favorite colors are turquoise, aqua, mint, yellow
I would LOVE to get Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and TOAST catalogs (I love their style, but can't get those in Croatia), old ones are fine to
Magazines I would love to read: Frankie, Oh Comely, Amelia's
I love surprises!!!
I love crafts and art! I've tried so many crafts that I even can't remember it all now :).
Now I'm into bookbinding and art journaling. I'm beginner in embroidery and sewing
If you are interested in what I'm making now, handmade journals, you can check my Facebook page
I ADORE mail art, and love anything related to post. Any kind of items vintage or new ones. Anything that I can use (labels, stickers, cut-outs, anything with airmail stripe on it, rubber stamps, vintage office supplies, airmail labels that you get for free at post office, used stamps)
I would like to swap handmade journals, or filled journals, black & white, vintage, photographs, photographs of Blythes, BJDs, polaroid, lomo, photobooth photos
CRAFT SUPPLIES really make me happy but lot of things I cant get in Croatia: fusible web, waxed linen thread for bookbinding, bakers twine for pretty packages, tiny snaps for doll clothes, block for stamp carving, double sided tape for making handmade envelopes, pretty felt wool for wet felting
-I LOVE MUSIC-
What I'm listening these days:
Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Norah Jones, Massive Attack, Noah And The Wale, Amy MacDonald, Edith Piaf, The Flaming Lips, Emiliana Torrini, Depeche Mode, Patti Smith, Portishead, Best Coast, Duffy, Peter Bjorn and John, Uh Huh Her, Tegan and Sara...
I'm always interested in new musicians and love mix tapes. Would be happy to get music in my mail :).
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Requiem for a dream, The Science of Sleep, Abre Los Ojos, Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Moulin Rouge, Little Miss Sunshine...
I love all Almodovar movies
I like Scrubs, Coupling, Seinfeld, How I met your mother, That '70s Show, Lip Service, Skins, The L word, The Big Bang Theory...
I love books by Haruki Murakami, Paulo Coelho, Virginia Woolf, Jane Austen, Chuck Palahniuk, Amelie Nothomb,Nick Hornby...
I still love my favorite books from childhood. I love books by Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, I adore Anne from Green Gables. And lots of Croatian children authors
- vintage clothing, fabric and housewares, toys (50' and 60')
- the beatles
- Blythe dolls
- vintage Polly Pocket toys
- blindbox vinyl toys
- Dylan Dog
- vintage stamps
- zakka and mori girls style
- Beatrix Potter
- forest animals- fawns, hedgehogs, owls
- deco and masking tape
- cool pinback buttons, badges
- RUBBER STAMPS and ink pads- japanese and hand carved stamps are my favourite
- handmade stationery
- paper (I'm paper addict)
- brown parcel paper+bakers twine=LOVE
- tissue paper
- stationery sets, memo pads with pretty designs
- MAIL ART- anything related to mail art, envelopes, stickers, stamps, papers...
- paper and real doilies
- vintage wallpaper, paper ephemera, pages from old books, old book covers, vintage children's books, cut-outs, magazine pages- papers for collages, ATCs and mail art
- stickers, ilustration stickers, street art stickers...
- pens and markers
- geeky stuff
- Frida Kahlo
- fabric with nice, cute prints for making clothes for my Blythe and my journals- scraps are ok too
- matchboxes and whimsy jars
- vintage, polaroid and toy cameras
- kitschy digitals
- woodgrain paper
- DYMO tape
- sushi (my favourite food)
- coconut flavour in everything
- japanese sweets, would like to try pocky
- fruit gums, tropical and watermelon are my favourite
- spicy food
- handmade body care products (soaps, lotions, lip balms...)
- marmite and m&s food
- london's camden market
- tea (would love to try yogi tea)
- nail polish (bot not metallic, sparkly or glittery ones)
- etsy (I looove)
- tote bags
- love cool/geeky/funky/with cool characters on it- t shirts (S) and socks (38/39, 5/6uk, 6/7us)
I am collecting:
matchboxes from all over the world
tea bags and tags
vintage photographs, polaroids
canvas tote bags
I don't want to be rude or picky, but there are couple things I don't like:
- used make-up
- plushie toys, of course handmade ones are exception :)
- earrings (I don't have my ears pierced)
- too girly or glittery stuff
- mint-choco flavor
- I live in Croatia, so it will take some time for package to get to you, for Europe it usually takes about 7-10 days, and for rest of the world it can take more than a month
- I always send all of my swaps! If you haven't received package please contact me and I will be happy to resend it! Thank you :)
- I reuse packaging
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|