Greetings from Osaka! Stay home, keep clean, avoid the 'Three Cs' and be positive. I hope you are well. :)
*planning to visit post office day: -
She is adorable hamster Chihaya. She was always stay with me, but passed 10 years ago.
My favorite and swap ideas for profile based (updated: 9 August):
- Personal symbols: Spirit animal is deer. Scorpio of 12 ecliptical constellations. The ox of Oriental Zodiac.
Animals: HORSE(I am supporting retired racehorse, just a little bit), HAMSTER, DEER, cat(especially, Tricolor cat) and all fluffy babies.
- Personal(scorpion) colors: Deep color or dark color. Especially dark brown, grayish black, dark green, and I really like Prussian blue.
- Nature: Botanical, a sky full of stars and the moon - but I don't like outer space. I like to seen the stars from ground. :)
- Tarot: I'm newbie and using app. Unfortunately I don't have a deck yet.
- Art: Watercolor and colored pencil are my favorite material. I also practice digital illustration.
- Snail mails: 'The World Needs More Love Letters' and 'Etegami* volunteer'. *I send hand drawn postcards called Etegami for people in retirement home.
- Sustainability tips: I know this is difficult and tough. I'm NOT a vegan. I sometimes reuse package and cushioning materials.
- Planner stuff: I using a pocket size Roroma Classic in dark brown. I want A5 size The Original Filofax...
I don't like...
- smoke and perfume - especially, rose. I'm allergic to cats and metals. But my ears have 3 earring holes, hehe.
- PRIDE themed mail: I'm asexual person. But I don't like expressed own feelings openly.
I don't worry about the small things, and I'm not a demanding person. However, I would be glad if you keep in mind. Have fun. :)