If you send items from my dislike list I will not rate a heart.
I will still rate a five if a swap meets all the requirement, however if there are items from my dislikes list incorporated into a swap I will not give a heart. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but these items are listed on my DISLIKES or a reason. I give hearts for people who take the time to look through my profile and send items that relate to it somehow.
Please don't send me ATCs that I made myself. Take the time to read the name on the back of the atc and make sure it is not the same as a person you are sending that ATCs to. I have received 3 of my own ATCs in random swaps and it's disheartening
My biggest dislikes are:
- Baby related anything:
I do not like nor want babies. I respect those who do so please respect me for not wanting them, I usually get badgered about how I need to have children or how I will change my mind, please respect me and my wishes to stay child free. I have no issue with people who love their children or want children but I do have a problem with people tying to force such things on me.
- Marijuana/hemp depictions:
Anything with pot leaves imaged on them or representing pot. Whatever you want to do is your own business and I'm not someone to bash on anyone who uses/likes it but I seem to be one of the few people in the world that that NEVER even tried it.
Its never been something I've wanted to try so I prefer to keep all images of it out of my house. I've had people send me stickers of pot leaves or stickers that say "legalize it" and I just throw it away. Please don't send stickers, coasters, atcs, decos, or ANYTHING with any depiction of marijuana/pot
- Christmas Stuff:
Christmas stickers, Christmas cutouts, Christmas paper, ect. Unless I specifically sign up for a Christmas swap please don't sent Christmas things
Craft Stuff I don't want:
- alphabet stickers, alphabet paper, book pages, clothes pins, confetti, coloring books, coloring pages, fabric, glitter (glitter of any sort, any type, and any relative of glitter at all), hair accessories (bows, clips, ties, ect), loose notepad sheets (unless they fit something else on my profile), notebooks/journals (I don't hate them i just have alot of them at the moment and do not have a use for them), paper clips, pearler bead things, postcards (unless its directly related to something else on my likes list), reward stickers, ribbon, sequins, string, yarn, zentangles
Popular stuff I don't like:
- Amy Brown, Angels (if they're dark/twisted that's cool but religious angels, no thank you), Aqua Teen hunger Force, Archer, Attach on Titans, Breaking Bad, Call of Duty, cherubs, Chowder, Cinderella, clowns, crosses, Death Note, Diddl, Dr. Who, Dragon Ball Z, Fairies (The Disney Tinkerbell spin off ones), Family Guy, Frozen, Hello Kitty (Its not that I hate hello Kitty but people always want to give me hello kitty stuff, I don't care for it really....), leopard print, Looney Toons, male celebrities, male nudity, Mario Brothers, Mind Craft, Minions, Muppets, Paul Frank, Regular Show, Rick & Morty, Sesame Street, Sleeping Beauty, stuffed animals (I just don't have any room for them), Simpsons, Suzys Zoo, tie-dye, Tinkerbell, Twilight (the one with glitter vampires), Voo-Doo Dolls, World of Warcraft
Animals I don't care for:
- apes, bears, dolphins, cats (exceptions are like Alice and wonderland, twisted dark, or artistic, but regular house cats, or pictures of house cats are not for me), monkeys
Smells I don't like:
I just recently have started having negative reactions to wax melts. :'( When I try to use them my face swells, my head hurts, and my eyes burn. I don't know if its the wax or what but for the past few months any time I've tried using wax melts they make me feel horrible. Its super depressing because I love them but they have started making me feel terrible. I've tried using a plug in warmer as well as a tealight warmer and they both yield the same results of feeling sick.
- baby powder, banana, cigarette, grape, eucalyptus (i'm allergic!), fake/commercial rose (very mild or natural dried roses are ok), sea breeze, that fake overly sweet sugar cookie smell stores sell
Candy/Snacks/flavors I don't like:
- banana flavored anything, candy corn (I like the way it looks but not the taste), chocolate covered cherries, grape flavored anything, jellybeans, marshmallows, malted milk balls, raisins, sweet pickles, white chocolate
Teas I don't like:
some are weird cause I like the smell but the flavors are not very good to me
âœ˜ chai tea, chocolate tea, cinnamon tea, pumpkin spice tea