Date Joined: August 18, 2020
Last Online: September 21, 2021
Birthday: November 11
Country: United States
8/31/2021: I am caught up on all ratings & swaps! Thanks to my partners for their patience as I recovered from an emergency appendectomy over the past few weeks. I'm still not 100%, but I'm MUCH better than I was 2 weeks ago.
My advice - if you have severe abdominal pain on either side, get it checked out ASAP. Don’t wait and hope it’ll get better on its own. Recovery is tougher if you don’t catch it in time.
A - abstract art, Art Deco, Australia, autumn, afternoons
B - blue, birds, books, bookstores, baseball, birthdays, breakfast/brunch
C - cardinals, chickadees, contemporary art, creativity, Chicago, Cincinnati, candles, craft supplies, COLOR!
D - driving, dreams
F - forest, Ferris wheels, fireworks
G - gelli printing, gladiolas, gnomes
H - hippos, hiking, handmade postcards, hummingbirds, hygge
I - ice cream
J - jokes, joy, Japan
K - kangaroos, kawaii
L - lilacs, libraries, ladybugs, local theater
M - mixed media art, mail, mountains, Mardi Gras, music, M&Ms
N - nature, numbers
O - owls, office supplies
P - purple, paper, penguins, popcorn, pinball, possibilities
Q - quirky, quiet
R - Reds baseball, rain, reading
S - Studio Ghibli, sushi, sun prints, spring, stained glass, sunsets, stickers, smiles, Scorpio
T - Totoro, teal/turquoise, thunderstorms, T-rex dinosaur, theater
U - umbrellas, unique
V - violet
W - watermelon, wine (red), wallabies, wombats, woods, walking, washi
Z - Zen
If you're stumped on what to write, here are some ideas:
- What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it?
- Do you collect anything unusual?
- Do you prefer to be inside or outside? Where?
- What is your favorite way to spend a weekend afternoon?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What makes you smile?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- What's on your bucket list?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Where would you most like to travel?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What charities do you support, and why?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
- What is your favorite item of clothing?
- What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
- What does your ideal day look like?
- Have you ever met someone famous?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Favorite Musicians: Amanda Palmer, Dresden Dolls, Mike Doughty, Soul Coughing, Barenaked Ladies, Vampire Weekend, Counting Crows
Favorite Artists: Charley Harper, Rothko, Clyfford Still, Nick Bantock
Favorite Authors: Emily St. John Mandel, Justin Cronin
Favorite TV: Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Lost, Scrubs, Parks & Rec
I love to receive handmade postcards, as long as some creative effort went into making them. Please feel free to share your creations with me!
I would prefer not to receive
- religious themes
- creepy or spooky themes
- political or military themes
- anything scented or smelling of smoke
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|