My name is Peter, I'm a 28 yo guy working and living in Budapest, Hungary.
Into postcards, mainly. Or rather exclusively.
You can check my Postcrossing profile here:
The postcards pinned as favorites in Postcrossing can give an idea what I like, highly recommended to scroll through!
Je parle francais and ich möchte meine Deutschkentnisse zurückbringen und erfrischen, so please write me on these languages if you are a native speaker. Otherwise in English, of course (or Hungarian).
My favorite type of cards:
- LGBTQ+ cards!!!
- cards inspired by my Postcrossing favorites, or my Tumblr !!!!
- Multiple images cards (ed. Nouvelles Images), and any other card similar to this type, like icons, etc.
- Penguin Books, New York Times, Vogue, etc. covers [it's very kind to combine it with the LGBTQ wish ❤️, but I have already many of the gay NYT covers]
- cards made of special material
- masks, covered faces, face jewelry
- haute-couture, jewelry, opulence
- minimalist graphic design
- industrial(ism), brutalism, post-socialist doom
- from 100 Postcard boxes/sets
- weird, quirky, odd, vulgar cards (challenge: try to shock me)
I'm in LOVE with the art of this Tumblr:
If you made something similar for me... I'd be the happiest person
But I also appreciate a lot any other postcards that you find suitable for me, inspired by my info and by my blogs. I really like surprises, when I feel the care someone put into the choice. I can't properly explain it, but I can feel it :)
The only DISLIKES: cheap basic touristic cards :(
ok... 2 more: football and Christmas.
Due to the passive-agressive rating culture here, I stopped participating in swaps. Feels like the worst of that American "Karen"-thing is raging around here.
I keep participating in chain-swaps, exclusively.
Also hosting fashion or some kind of weird PC swap from time to time. But that's all.
If my swap fails to arrive (in time), then contact me. I always resend. Please don't take away the last morsel of my motivation to participate with these agressive 1-ratings. Thanks.
You're all so kind ❤️ by including extra cards in the envelopes.
But please try matching my wishlist or get inspired by my Postcrossing faves / Tumblr. Otherwise I'd prefer you to go without extra cards if possible. I really don't know what to do about the American touristy and scenery cards piling up in a drawer...
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|