|Swap Coordinator:||kayler00 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||35|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||April 11, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||April 17, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Send one postcard to your partner with a mountain scene on it. Real mountains, no art or cartoonish please.
Send naked - written & stamped. Write a little note, stamp an image, do a little doodle - whatever! Storebought, only. No Zazzle, handmade ETC.
I'm cracking down on people who join my swaps - I will be checking profiles so:
• Don't join if you're a newbie without a well filled out profile. Will automatically ban you if you do not have one of these.
• No deserved 1's of 3's within the last few months. If you have not responded to your 1's or 3's - I'll ban you. (In my opinion, as well as half the hosts on Swap-Bot if you do NOT respond to your 1's or 3's; acknowledge they are there & try to fix them - it shows that you don't care & that's not cool)
• No outstanding swaps & if you have 1's that have not been made up but can be (IE: user is still active & logging in on Swap-Bot) - I will ban you.
Some more rules:
• No advertising using my swap.
• To COMMUNICATE with your partner(s) if you do not recieve BEFORE leaving a bad rating. If you leave your partner(s) a bad rating before contacting them - you will not be allowed in any of my swaps again. If you need any help, please feel free to message me.
• To actually send what should be sent & not be a flaker. If you flake, I will plaster your username in the FOP forums as well as the public forums - I'll also NEVER let you in any of my swaps again & after I plaster your username all over the forums, no other host will let you, either. So, think about it.
• I have the RIGHT to ban whoever I think is shady, so; if I ban you & you message me all pissed off - you clearly did NOT read the rules written here. It's nothing personal, I'm just sick of flakers - if you prove yourself to be a great swapper try joining again in the future. If I ban you, again - get the hint & stay away.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.