|Swap Coordinator:||glamazon08 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Artist Trading Card (ATC) Challenges Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||2|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 5, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 30, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
1 partner, 1 menu + business card, 1 letter, and 1 ATC sent and received!
• This is a fun and easy swap! Do you live to eat or eat to live? I'm a closet food junkie and I don't think I'm the only one! (This swap has been adapted, with permission, from @OrigamiGrace ).
• You are to send a take out menu and a business card from one of your favorite restaurants. These are not printouts from their website - you must send actual paper goods from the restaurant. The menu should be in English so it can be read by your recipient!
• Write at least a one page letter that describes the dish and the restaurant and why you like eating there. Why is it your favorite? Any special memories such as you know the owner or have a favorite waiter, etc.?
Create a food themed ATC for your partner!
• You can use any medium you like! Examples include paint, collage, ribbon, felt, etc. Please just don't put on a sticker and send it! Put in some time and effort - send something you'd like to receive. Check out some examples here.
• Make sure the background is sturdy like chipboard or cardboard, and the back includes a title and your name (e.g. alias, swap-bot username, real name, etc.).
• Not sure what an ATC is? Check out the Swap & Craft Term Glossary.
• If you have any trouble with anything, let your partner know - and myself - immediately so we can figure out the problem before the send date.
• Partners should receive a 5 rating if a real menu + business card is sent, a letter describing the restaurant, a well made food ATC, and was sent on time!
• Sorry, no newbies, or ratings lower than 4.9! Must have completed at least 10 Type 3 mailed and well-rated swaps to join, and no recently unexplained 1's or 3's! I will check profiles. Flakers will be banned from all of my future swaps!
NOTE Photo is © Norma Frances, and is only used for the intention to show an example of a Food ATC related to this particular swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.