|Swap Coordinator:||JVCScoutMom (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Fabric Newbie|
|Number of people in swap:||32|
|Last day to signup/drop:||November 2, 2008|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 15, 2008|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
You will have TWO swap partners, and you will send your partners 20 5-INCH FABRIC SQUARES. (You will send a total of 40 squares -- 20 to each partner.)
The fabric must be 100% cotton, and can be novelty, print, solid, tonal, floral, etc.
You can send 2 5-inch squares from the same piece of fabric, which means that you will need a minimum of 10 different fabrics from which to cut your squares, or you can send all different fabric squares with no duplicates if you'd like. Or, some combination of different and same. But please, no more than 2 5-inch squares from the same fabric. (You will send a total of 40 squares -- 20 to each partner.)
I allow high quality swappers only. If you are new, and you flake on this swap, I will report you, so, please don't sign up if you don't intend to swap.
BE SURE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. And most of all, HAVE FUN! HAPPY SWAPPING!
Here's some FAQ:
1) Is this swap open to new swappers? Yes, I do allow new swappers. Everyone needs to start somewhere. However, if a person flakes on a swap, I do report, and they will be banned from future swaps.
2) If I sign up, might I have a partner from another country? Yes, this is an International Swap. You may receive partners from another country, and you may have to send to partners in another country. What a great opportunity for you to get to know a little more about the world that we live in.
3) Do you pick the partners? I, personally, do not select the partners, SwapBot does that. I just push the button that says "assign partners."
4) Can you change my partner? There is no way for my to change partners that you may get. It's all automated.
5) What about extras?
6) How do I rate my partners? If they meet the requirements -- 20 5-inch squares, no more than 2 squares of any fabric sent by the deadline, then give them a 5.
Remember, International shipping sometimes takes awhile. Your partner may have sent it on time, but the combination of postal systems might have slowed the package.
7) How do I rate extras? If they send extras, feel free to add the 'heart' that says they sent something extra special.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.