- 1 card to each of 3 partners.
- Store bought cards only.
- Folded cards, not ATCs, not postcards
- Any theme Christmas card is acceptable. (Cards with a religious theme are acceptable; proselytizing in your message on the card is NOT okay-respect others' beliefs) Humorous cards are fine, but nothing too offensive.
Please accept cards in the spirit given-holiday cards are positive expressions of goodwill, no matter your faith or viewpoint. You cannot rate down because you hate purple or whatever.
Add a short note to tell about a favorite holiday tradition, memory, or recipe.
This is a quick turnaround, not profile specific; Get your cards ready so all you have to do is address them when partners are assigned! The send date is intentionally early-to make sure the annual holiday postal madness doesn't delay them.
- Put the swap name and your swap name somewhere on card; Don't make it hard for your partner to rate you promptly!
- 4.97 rating and up. No 1 ratings at all, no 3s in past 6 months or given for another holiday swap at any time.
- Sorry, no newbies (must have at least 10 rated type 2-3 swaps), as this is drive-by flaking season. I am happy to do a private swap for one card each with newbies. Just PM me.
- No drama llamas, known chronic late senders, and known slow or non-raters.
- I reserve the right to ban for any reason, even if it's just because I haven't had enough coffee. I want this to be a safe and easy swap to spread some holiday cheer, not a headache for me or anyone else.
If you see a participant that makes you uneasy, please feel free to PM me and share your concerns. I always value input from other swappers and will address anything havey-cavey promptly.
~ 1 card to 3 lovely swappers
~ Include a note with a tradition, memory, or recipe
~ Put the swap name and your swapper alias on the card
~ Send on time!
~ Enjoy the cards you receive! (And rate promptly)