|Swap Coordinator:||synchrodoll (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||3|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 22, 2014|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 2, 2014|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I weighed 30 mini Kawaii memo sheets + envelope + a postcard (to protect the sheets from bending) and it weighed approximately 0.5 oz / under 20 g. So this should keep costs relatively cheap as an international swap! :o)
• 1 partner
• Send each partner 30 different non-used, new condition, original Kawaii mini (approximate size: 2,5 x 3.5 in / 6 x 9 cm) memo sheets (no duplicate identical ones unless they are included as extras).
• Send memos in a notecard or use cardboard to prevent them from bending.
• Sender's choice!
• Only Japanese Kawaii brands....meaning, no Disney, Diddl, etc.
• no non-rated swappers
• no swappers with 1's on their swap-bot profile (you need to take care of your previous obligations...)
• no "chronic 3" swappers - those swappers who consistently get rated a 3 because they don't follow the swap description or who send extremely late
• no swappers with the majority of their swaps being Type 1 (electronic swaps)
Anyone who dares to flake on this swap will:
• be reported as a flaker
• find that it's not easy to participate in Swap-Bot afterwards
• receive the Flying Hamster of Doom curse
• earn some bad karma
As swap coordinator, I reserve the right to ban anyone that I find suspicious or that I believe may not follow through on their obligations for the swap.
Have fun! :)
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.