Hi there! I'm Mesha, a freelance designer and blogger. I love make up, art and writing as well as reading. Sending and receiving mail has always been one of my biggest passions and I'm very glad I found a place with people who love it just as much!
As of June 2014 I have returned from a four year swap break; after making amends over my last swap (which dates back to November 2010) I'm looking forward to joining the Swap-Bot community once again. After revising my work schedule for this year, I have realised that I may not have the time to actively swap as much as I'd like to, but that doesn't mean I won't do it at all. Do let me know if I owe you any angels or tags so I can get them out before too long. I keep track of everything but I'd hate to forget anything. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you and I'll try my best to accommodate.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my profile and message me with any questions regarding my past or current swaps.
General things and themes I enjoy:
- Cute or kawaii items
- Zakka fashion and design
- Glitter (especially ultra-fine/micro)
- Soft pastels
- Teal, pink and mint colours
- Coffee shop/bakery themed stuff
- Calligraphy, typography and lettering
Things I'd like to receive:
- Coloured envelopes
- Mechanical or regular (cute) pencils
- Stamps (handcarved or store-bought)
- Ink pads
- Stickers of any kind (no reward ones, please)
- Embossing powders
- Loose memos
- Cute paper scraps
- Letter pads
- Deco and washi tape
- Phone charms
- Gel pens or pens with charms
- Coconut and vanilla scents
- Cups and mugs
- Rhinestones and small cabochons
- Anything glow in the dark
- Miniatures (homemade or store-bought, like Re-Ment and the like)
- Bath salts, bombs and fizzies
- ATCs and ATC blanks
Food and snacks:
- Tea (no powdered/instant or chai teas, please)
- Pink lemonade mix
- Dark chocolate
- Spicy seasonings or snacks
- Cherry flavoured anything
- Hard candies
- Strong mint/peppermint gum
- Mint tins (mint/peppermint only, please)
- Hot cocoa mixes
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Big Bang
- The Beatles
- League of Legends
- Left 4 Dead (1&2)
- Animal Crossing (especially New Leaf)
- Super Smash Bros
- Harry Potter (PoA and HBP especially)
- Warm Bodies
- The Mortal Instruments (CoA)
- The Black Jewels (DotB)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
- Walking Dead
- American Horror Story
- Bob's Burgers
- Parks & Recreation
- Orange Is The New Black
Things I donâ€™t like:
- Off-brand kawaii items
- Makeup - unless it's lip balm, please don't send any makeup to me... I sell Mary Kay for a living!
- Reward stickers â€“ I used to teach and still have plenty to go around
- Used items, unless very gently so or like-new
- Flower embellishments â€“ while I use and I'm impartial to flower decorations, I'd rather not receive anything with floral embellishments (such as Prima or Petaloo).
- Animal print anything â€“ I left my liking for that back in my teens
- Super frilly things
- Address labels - I move a lot and I prefer to handwrite my address
- Plain office supplies
- Travel (country) postcards or souvenir-y items
Pledge and others:
- I pledge to always send my swaps through registered mail, and while I would appreciate the same in return I know this can be a pricey option for international mail so itâ€™s not required unless itâ€™s a big swap.
- I have a dog and she sheds moderately. I try to package my swaps properly and avoid fur at all costs, but there is no guarantee the package will be 100% pet-hair free as she basically owns the place.
- Likewise, people in my household (myself included) smoke. I think it's highly unlikely that my swaps and mailing supplies will ever be polluted by the smell or anything like that, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
- I rate based on swap guidelines and rules â€“ I am not skimpy on hearts and will most likely give them when I can see the effort that has been put on a swap.
- To me there is a number one rule for swapping: donâ€™t send what you wouldnâ€™t like to receive. I will always abide to my partnerâ€™s profile and expect the same in return!
Response: Glad you liked them, thanks for the heart and rating! xx
Response: Oh, I'm so happy they got to you just in time! Really glad you liked everything! Can't wait to hear back from you haha I love getting you as my partner so much! Thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: I'm sorry I sent out a day after the deadline with so much time beforehand, lately I've been a mess at keeping up with SB with so many things going on IRL ahah. Thanks for the rating, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)
Response: Oh god. I'm really glad you're okay now, Rossi. Thanks for the heart and rating, it's always fun to drop by your IG <3
Response: Thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: Um. Thanks for the rating.
Response: I'm really glad you liked my designs. Thanks a lot for the heart and rating! xx
Response: It's the first time I've tried my hand at something like this, I'm glad you liked them! Thanks for the heart and rating! xx
Response: I'm so glad you liked them! I hope to one day better the Chimchar idea haha. Thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: Thanks for the rating and heart! I'm glad you enjoyed the letter and little gifts, hope to hear from you soon! xx
Response: Thank you for your time and honesty, Lyzz. Thanks for the rating and heart, as well. xx
Response: I'm really glad you liked my swap, thanks for the heart and rating! xx
Response: I'm glad you liked it, I didn't know what to send, heh. Thanks for the rating. xx
Response: Haha you learn along the way. Even with type 1 swaps you can do wonders, don't fret - I enjoyed your swap as well. Thanks for the rating and heart and I hope you get to love zakka fashion/decor as much as I do! xx
Response: I think no one has ever been so sweet about my ATCs before haha. Thank you so much for your nice comments, I'm really really glad you liked them. Thanks for the rating and heart, and thanks for joining my swap, too! xx
Response: I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: He was, yes! I fell in love with him and the series in general, they were a very entertaining read. Thanks for the rating! xx
Response: Aww haha, thank you! My ATCs are nothing special but I make them with lots of love, I'm really glad you liked them! Thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: Glad you liked them - agreed, Chatroom was great! Thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Response: I'm glad you liked them, thanks for the rating and heart! xx
Just wanted to say that I love your profile. It's so well-organized and cute. :)
I just surfed onto your profile and I have to say, I love your username. (I wrote a story a very very long time ago, and one of the main characters was named Mesha. Hehe)
Hi Mesha, thank you so much for making up the swap for me! I love the adorable kawaii ATCs you made! Thank you so much for doing this, and I love the cabochons as well. Have a great day!
hiiiii :D so good to see that you are back <3 !! how have you been dear? Yeah I am active again here too but I also had a few breaks in between. Such is life, right? the community here is great and I'm glad you're a part of it again! will add you on instagram too! sadly fickr changed too much for it to be my usual hangout, but Instagram is rad :) hugs Tarah
You are more than welcome to join the Anime ATC swap I am hosting. I will ignore the "one" rating you were given so long ago :)
Wishing you a happy spring â™¡
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!