- one partner
- three photos (because of letter X)
Still liking the idea of alphabetical photos - photos taken of things starting with a certain letter. I'm hoping that by the end of this new series of swaps, each of us could fill a photo album with the whole alphabet.
So, with this objective in mind,
- for each letter in swap name you will send exactly one standard 10x15cm (4"x6") photo;
- on the front side of photo, there must be text along the lines of "A is for Apple" or "B is for Beautiful" or "C is for Climbing"; this text may be added digitally before printing, or afterwards written by hand (in permanent something), made up from stickers, etc;
- the photo should be in landscape format (to help with an uniform look of your album);
- on the back of photo, there should be date and the author of the photo (so that you could later always see who was the person who sent you this wonderful pic).
Your photo does not need to be taken especially for this swap, but can be an earlier one. If you want to use P for Paris, you may use your photos of an earlier trip, no need to travel again!
The word for your photo may be a noun, an adjective, a verb... whatever you wish. Nothing creepy or gross, though (think "safe to show to a preschooler", well, except you don't have to use simple words!); for borderline things like clowns or spiders, check your partner's profile for possible phobias or just choose something else. It should also be sufficiently general, not something "yours only" like Son or Wife (while you could use the same persons for Boy or Woman, if you so wish), and no names (you shouldn't send out an alphabetized collection of your ex-boyfriends).