|Swap Coordinator:||Paige1900 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||34|
|Location:||Regional - US Only|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.99 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||November 9, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 30, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Yes this is another Christmas Card Swap. Yes it is US Only...I'm sorry, but the postal service is so unpredictable this time of year that I don't want to risk international mail getting lost. (If someone would like a private international swap for an Xmas card though, that would be lovely)
1. 2 (two) US Only partners
2. Sender's Choice (if you have issues with religious/non-religious/this or that blah blah blah...don't join)
3. Store bought/folded greeting card. Note: a greeting card is a card that has a preprinted message "greeting" inside. This is NOT for a note card which is typically blank inside
4. You will write a little happy greeting to your partners. It can be anything you'd like.
5. No tuck-ins...let's keep this nice and simple.
6. No handmade cards...these are to be store bought only.
Here are the requirements:
1. 4.99 rating
2. No 1s (without an excellent reason in the comments)
3. No excessive 3s for late sends or not following requirements
4. I will allow newbies with completed profiles.
5. Rate correctly/promptly (if the card isn't to your taste, but still meets the requirements you must rate a 5. ♥s are up to you.
6. Send on time.
7. If I can help you with something please let me know. I have no control over ♥s. Those are completely up to the receiver.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.