|Swap Coordinator:||denisedecker58 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||14|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||March 31, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||April 23, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
For this swap, you will handwrite a letter to your partner and answer ten writing prompts. You can choose to add personal details to your letter, but you are required to answer the prompts. Try not to answer them with one or two word replies...expand a bit and make them interesting to read.
Here are the prompts:
1) Do you prefer electronic books or reading an actual book? Why?
2) What have you been able to accomplish in the last year that you are really proud of?
3) How is the adult you different from the child you? Which parent are you most like? Why?
4) What are you good at?
5) Do you have any special keepsakes from your childhood? If so, what is it and why is it special to you? Do you save things that mean something to you or give things away?
6) The best part of owning an animal? The worst part?
7) Have you done research into your ancestors? If so, did you discover any surprises? Are you interested in your family's past history?
8) What is your favorite vacation memory? What is the worst?
9) If you could develop one talent that you don't have now, what would you like it to be?
10) What is your favorite holiday and what do you love about it?
OK! Hope everyone puts on their thinking caps and has a fun time answering the prompts! I can angel if necessary, but hope everyone follows through on their letter!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.