|Swap Coordinator:||neea1989 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies|
|Number of people in swap:||63|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 23, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 30, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
In this swap you will send five washi samples to two partners.
1) At least three of the five washi samples must be primarily pink! ðŸ’– Any and all shades of pink, magenta and fuchsia are acceptable as long as they're closer to pink than purple or red. Pink objects on a "transparent" white background are also okay. ðŸŽ€
2) The samples must be at least 15 inches long, but feel free to give some extra. :)
3) Wrap the tape around a playing card or something similar.
4) Please rate a 5 if you receive a minimum of five different 15 inch washi samples, of which at least three are primarily pink. ðŸŒ¸
5) No empty profiles or unexplained/recent 1 or 3 ratings! I will check all participants before assigning partners and remove anyone who does not fit the requirements of the swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.