- A total of 23pgs meaning front and back equals 46 sides total
- All entries must be included except optional ones that's a choice
- Journal can be handmade make sure to use good quality paper and make sure its well binded if your making it from scratch. you could use a binder type like the one shown in the video again paper quality. It could be a store bought journal as well but if pages are not sturdy make sure it is. If bought online check for paper sturdiness.
Journal size can be any size that's up to you but nothing to small and nothing big, the ideal size is 7x5.
Open to anyone with 5rating and 35 swaps under there belts no recent ones, and no recent 3s.
You can start working on it before I assign partners. Also make sure its something you would like to receive make it amazing.
For this Horror Art journal we will be doing the following
- top 10-20 Horror movie list
- 10 Art pages that have art of ten horror movies. It can be done by cut and paste art from magazine, hand drawn using any art media. You could do printed images make sure they are of a good quality you and your partner would appreciate. If your printing of the internet make it interesting and Creativity is still a requirement for these 10 pages.
- 2 horror/scary/dark poem (optional)
- a list of recommended to read book thrillers, horror, murder etc..
- a list of scary places to go visit around the world.
- 2-3 pictures of cool scary houses, historic graveyards,old town places with history from your town or state you live in.
- your favorite Halloween picture of you with a little story
- 2 short scary stories (optional)
- your 2019 October playlist
- A list of your favorite inktober if you have participated in it, or create one for your partner (optional).
- 3 fun pages be creative it can be anything related to the theme
- 2-3 your favorite October recipes
- mention your favorite characters (optional)
American Horror Story whats your favorite character? which story would be interesting to be turned into a movie and which character would that be? (optional)
if there are any other things that you would like to include that are not in the list go ahead and add them to any extra journal pages that you haven't yet completed. just a reminder keep it close or exact to the theme.
Below is a link to a Halloween journal I did last year