|Swap Coordinator:||ChelseaStarleen (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Art Journals Scrapbooking|
|Number of people in swap:||20|
|Location:||Regional - United States|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 30, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 30, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
For this swap you will be creating one junk journal for one partner.
Special thanks to @cmalaina for the fun swap inspiration!
What is a junk journal?:
A junk journal is a journal that is created using scraps from scrapbooking papers, found papers, playing cards, book pages, note pad papers....etc. and bonded into a ‘book’.
• There is a minimum rating requirement, of 4.9, I ask that you have no recent, unexplained 1’s, or 3’s- Please message me to explain if you feel you have been rated unfairly, etc.Those who flake will be banned permanently from future swaps I host!
• Please have a well filled out profile. There should be enough Info to scroll through. I will be checking profiles.
• Please make sure sturdy paper is used for the front and back cover and that covers are decorated.
• Pockets and tuck spaces, pocket pages, fold outs, fold ups, etc are great ideas you may choose to include. Personally, I love making pockets, so there’s room to hide lots of goodies.
• Bind with sewing, glue, rings, hole-punch or whatever method you prefer.
• Size of the journal, minimum- 4x6 and maximum size- sender’s choice.
• Please include 12+ pages, you can add more if you like.
• Theme is Senders Choice, but please take your partners profile info into account and avoid sending things they dislike.
You can use:
• large or small memo sheets
• any size of envelopes
• cards or postcards
• bingo cards
• wrapping paper
• sheets from stationary sets
• cellophane bags
• paper bags
• stickers (flakes or sheets)
• pressed flowers
• ric rac
• whatever :)
• (Please be mindful or requests on partners profile before coating anything in glitter. Some people love it, some people hate it Lol)
If you’d like to swap ideas and inspiration feel free to do so in the comments, also feel free to post any questions you may have.
Be kind and communicate with your partner. Send something you would want to receive.
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for participating!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.