|Swap Coordinator:||GreenDuck (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||5|
|Location:||Regional - United Kingdom|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 16, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 14, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
32 day Extended Advent Calendar - UK only
For this swap, you will create an extended advent calendar for your partner. It must consist of 32 separate packages (envelopes, small gift bags, small wrapped gifts, small boxes etc.) for your partner to open in December & New Year's Day (December 1 to January 1, 2021)
Rules for items:
• 16 gifts (of the 32 total) must be profile related.
• 8 gifts (of the 32 total) items must be new. (£8 minimum/£10 total maximum spending limit.)
• Christmas Day and New Year's Day should be something from their wishlist.
• You can send used items in good condition
• Handmade items are fine.
• Food items are okay too; just as long as they don't go out of date in the near future.
• Add a number to each package ( 1,2,3 etc) so your partner knows what day to open each gift.
• Please don't add anything from their dislikes list.
• Make your gifts varied as possible. For example, don't put stickers into 10 of the days.
And a small suggestion - if you're going to add Christmas related items, package them in the beginning of the month so your partner can use them for this Christmas. :)
• Located in the UK (This saves on shipping costs and allows the sender to send heavier & larger items.)
• Your profile must be well filled out with a likes, dislikes, wishlist section.
• You must have a done 25 type 3 swaps and have a rating of 4.9 or above.
• no unexplained 1 or 3s in the last year.
• you must log into Swap-bot within 2 days before assigning partners.
***If you don't meet the requirements, then send me a message. I am willing to make exceptions for people I feel won't flake****
I will thoroughly check profiles before assigning partners.
Be creative. I want you and your partner to have fun with this!
The calendar does not need to be presentation worthy. Just as long there are 32 wrapped items with numbers.
*** Keep in mind that you can send a small 2nd class package (Max L 45cm x W 35cm x D 16cm) up to 2kg for only £3.10! ***
Rate a 5 once you receive 32 separate items with numbers. Had a heart if you want.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.