|Swap Coordinator:||denisedecker58 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Letters & Writing Miscellaneous|
|Number of people in swap:||21|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 26, 2023|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 3, 2023|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
For this swap, you will answer the ten writing prompt questions listed below and send your answers to your partner. You can either write or type the answers, but please use a nice stationery type paper. Please don't answer in a few short words but elaborate and fully answer each question. Remember, this is a writing prompt!
1) What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?
2) What do you look forward to every week?
3) Name three pet peeves you currently have
4) If you were to win an all expense paid vacation for two weeks to anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go? What are some of the things you would like to experience while you were there?
5) What was one of your favorite toys as a kid? Did you save any special things from your childhood that you still have today?
6) What is your favorite holiday? What is your least favorite holiday?
7) Have you ever met anyone famous? What concerts have you attended?
8) Are there any expressions that people use that really annoy you? If so, what are they?
9) Do you like your name? Are you named after anyone? Is there a story how you got your name? Would you change it if you could? If so, what name would you give yourself?
10) It is said that it's the little things that make life worth living. Name five of those little things in your life
I hope everyone has fun answering the questions. Please do not sign up if you're not committed to following through. I can angel, but hope it's not necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.