|Group:||Bookmarks of all kinds|
|Swap Coordinator:||Toupti (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||10|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 16, 2009|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 8, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Here is our first group swap. Since Back to School is approaching fast, I decided to create this Back To School Bookmark Swap at the suggestion of @niecedenise
For this swap, you will have two partners. You will send your partners one bookmark. It can be handmade or store bought, but it MUST be Back to School related.
These shouldn’t weight much, therefore, I’m making this swap international.
Please, be nice to your partner and don’t forget to put your swap-bot username and the name of the swap on the note inside.
· Please rate your partner as soon as package is received;
· 5s should be given out based on whether the package meets the swap requirements, NOT whether you like it or not;
· Hearts could be given out to those who do an excellent job, or who go above and beyond with an extra special package (ex: profile surprise).
· You must have a rating of 4.8+ with no recent no sends;
· No unexplained 1's or 3's or you will be banned;
· Newbies allowed with 2 rated mailed swaps and a WELL filled out profile.
I will check profiles before assigning partners and I will ban anyone who seems fishy. I might sound harsh but I’m trying to avoid unpleasant experience. If any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to PM me (communication is the key).
This swap is meant to be fun, so PLEASE no flakers. Should there be any, I will Angel if necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.