|Swap Coordinator:||marinda (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Fabric Sewing Quilting|
|Number of people in swap:||10|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||March 31, 2010|
|Date items must be sent by:||April 14, 2010|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Thanks to @orode for permission to do a variation on her swaps! I love to make and trade 9 patch quilt blocks, but it is sometimes difficult to find specific fabrics that people are looking for for their quilt. I have a lot of fabric on hand, and I suspect there are others out there like me, so I thought I'd start this swap!
This is for two 12 1/2 by 12 1/2 inch 9-patch quilt blocks to each of your two partners. The fabrics are strictly senders choice! If you are particular about what fabrics you want for your quilt, then this is NOT the swap for you! (There are many other quilt block swaps going on right now.) Please do not put what your preferences are in the comments section.
These are the requirements:
1) 2 blocks each to 2 partners
2) You must have a 4.9 rating or above and have zero no sends and have 5 completed and rated swaps under your belt.
3) Your blocks must have two contrasting fabrics. Please don't make squares that clash! Pick fabrics that look good together. Use your judgment and send squares you yourself would like to receive.
4) Here is a tutorial as I cannot figure out how to get a graphic to view! LOL http://www.ehow.com/how4719953simple-nine-patch-quilt-block.html
5) There is a shorter send time on these swaps, as you don't need the extra time to find specific fabrics.
Any questions? Let me know. Thanks!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.