|Swap Coordinator:||lepapillonvert (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Fabric Sewing Artist Trading Card (ATC)|
|Number of people in swap:||26|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||July 17, 2010|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 31, 2010|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Do you love ATCs?
Do you love fabric, sewing and embellishments?
Then this is the swap for you!
1) Make 1 fabric ATC to send to each partner (a total of 2 ATCs).
2) Fabric ATCs are 2 Â½ X 3 Â½ inches, include a piece of fabric, one sided fusible batting, and a cardstock backing. You may also use a stiff fusible, a fabric backing and write on it with permanent fabric marker.
3) Fabric ATCs are hand or machine sewn (patchwork, appliquÃ©, thread painting, embroidery, beadwork, buttons, charms, ... embellish them to your heartâ€™s content or not).
4) Be sure to write the following on the back, the name and number of the ATC, date made, artist name and location (e.g. Cat #1, May 2010, Sassy Susie, Stanton, South Dakota).
5) This MONTHLY SWAP is the senderâ€™s choice, NO THEMES, but looking at your partnersâ€™ profiles to see what they have a passion for is advised. Enjoy letting your creative juices flow!
6) Be sure to include a note with the name of this swap and your Swap-bot ID.
Must have a fully completed profile (not just a few lines).
Must have completed 5 swaps, have a 4.8+ status and no unexplained 1 or 3â€™s.
I will list all flakes and will angel, but I trust that wonâ€™t be necessary.
Weâ€™d all like to do a swapperâ€™s dance of joy when we open our envies/packages, but remember ratings are based on meeting the swap's requirements. Surpassing the swap requirements is a sign of generous swappers who take pride in their creativity, by enclosing an extra ATC and/or a small surprise. Pretty packing and postal presentation is also enjoyable. Be sure to rate your partner as soon as you receive the swap. Happy Swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.