There is nothing quite like summer cooking, is there? My kids beg me to cook dinner on the grill and with all the hot weather we've been having, I am happy to not use the stove! We all have a favorite spice or spice blend that is perfect for summer cooking - let's share with our Domesticated friends!
In this swap you will send your partner:
- 1 new, sealed and in the original packaging spice shaker or equivalent amount in spice or seasoning packets ($3-$5 USD) that you like to use for summer cooking.
- A recipe or serving suggestion for your spices.
- A short note telling your partner about the spice you chose for them.
- Before signing up, please be sure that it is LEGAL to send spices in and out of your country.
- If the package or directions is printed in a language other than English, please let your partner know what is printed on the package so they can enjoy your spices to the fullest.
- Be courteous by sending our swaps on time and rating our partners when we receive. In the rare circumstance that you must be late, it is expected that you will contact both your partner and the swap host to let them know what is going on.
- Package your swap appropriately to protect the contents. Zip-top baggies are smart for containing unexpected breaks and leaks. Boxes rather than envelopes should be used for fragile items. Glass jars should be carefully wrapped and boxed. Even powdered things like spices can make a huge mess; so please put these in a plastic baggie or something similar to protect your package.
Let's get cooking! :-)