I love pot holders in fun fabric, but I sometimes find it really hard to find ones I like in the stores. I've started to make my own and love to have different pot holders for different holidays.
- In this swap, you will sew one (1) pot holder for your partner in a Valentines Day theme of your choice. There are tons of fun Valentine fabric out there right now just waiting to be turned into awesome pot holders!
- This swap is sender's choice, but please be respectful of your partners likes and dislikes.
- This swap is open to crafters of all different levels.
- Please use special hot/cold batting Insul-Brite or 100% cotton batting. Do not use fleece or polyester batting since they will melt from the heat of your pot.
- Please also send your partner a little note so they know who this swap is from.
- This swap is open to all NFS members in good standing with a 4.95 rating or higher, fully completed profiles, no unexplained ones or no-sends. If you feel you have extenuating circumstances, please pm me.
- Please package your swap well - using plenty of packing tape is a must!
- Sending group swaps no later than the send-by date is considered a swap requirement. In the rare circumstance that you must send late, please contact your partner AND the swap host prior to the send date. Thank you for your consideration!
I found some really great tutorials on the web! You don't have to use one of these patterns, but I just thought I'd share!
Hot Pad/Pot Holder
Hot Pad Tutorial
Quilted Hot Pads
Heart-Shaped Pot Holders
Quilted Pot Holder Tutorial
Liesel Made Pot Holder