|Group:||Nuts for Sewing and Crafting|
|Swap Coordinator:||nanthom (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Fabric Sewing Quilting|
|Number of people in swap:||10|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||April 30, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||May 15, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
• You will have TWO (2) partners.
• You will send each partner 2 Fat Quarters: You will send each partner ONE (1) Fat Quarter of Chocolate Color Fabric and ONE (1) Fat Quarter of Mint Color Fabric.
Chocolate Fabric: This would include any colors of Brown.
Mint Fabric: This would include any colors of Green.
• A Fat Quarter should equal approx. 18" x 22" (45.72 cm X 55.88 cm).
• Your fabrics should be 100% Cotton Quilt type fabric.
• Please make sure you use New fabric (can be fabric from your stash, however, as long as it is new fabric).
• Please no solids
• Please note, you may list a preference, but this is Sender's Choice.
You may use a fabric that has the color combo in it, you will just have to decide which choice to use it for, and obviously, send something for the other color.
Sign up Requirements
• You must have no recent unexplained "1s" or "3s".
• Participants with not have any overdue swaps at time of partner assignment.
• If you have some really strange circumstances, please pm me!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.