|Swap Coordinator:||lepapillonvert (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Fabric Sewing Artist Trading Card (ATC)|
|Number of people in swap:||13|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||July 31, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||August 31, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Are you a Newbie with less than 30 type 3 good swaps under your belt or a Newbie to Fabric ATCs? Directions can be found on my website if you go to my profile page.
This is a feeder swap for the other monthly Fabric ATC Swap that I hostess on Crafting Queens (a group for very committed swappers who have completed 30 + type 3 swaps). I encourage you to join CQs when you have met their requirements. Until then I offer this swap for your enjoyment.
Do you love ATCs?
Do you love fabric, sewing and embellishments?
Then this is the swap for you!
1) Make 1 fabric ATC to send to 1 partner. My partner gets the ATC in this swap page's photo.
2) Fabric ATCs are 2 Â½ X 3 Â½ inches, include a piece of fabric, one sided fusible batting, and a cardstock backing. You may also use a stiff fusible, a fabric backing and write on it with permanent fabric marker.
3) Fabric ATCs are hand or machine sewn (patchwork, appliquÃ©, thread painting, embroidery, cross stitch, beadwork, buttons, charms, ... embellish them to your heartâ€™s content or not).
4) Be sure to write the following on the back, the name and number of the ATC, date made, artist name and location (e.g. Cat #1, May 2010, Sassy Susie, Stanton, South Dakota).
5) This MONTHLY SWAP is the senderâ€™s choice, NO THEMES, but looking at your partnersâ€™ profiles to see what they have a passion for is always a plus. Enjoy letting your creative juices flow!
6) Be sure to include a note with the name of this swap and your Swap-bot ID.
Must be able to sew by hand or machine. Sewing must be a craft listed on your profile.
Must have a fully completed profile (not just a few lines).
Must have completed 3 swaps, have a 4.9+ status and no unexplained 1's or 3â€™s.
I will list all flakes and will angel, but I trust that wonâ€™t be necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.