|Swap Coordinator:||Doggie23 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||9|
|Location:||Regional - USA only|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 3, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||August 15, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
4/4 Tea time swap
It’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a great cup of tea! The idea for this swap is sort of like a care package for tea. It has the essentials needed for a nice comfortable sit down to relax on a rainy day, or at night after a stressful day.
This swap includes TWO parts:
• Tea spoon (not just a regular spoon, like a small fancy one)
• Cloth napkin
• 5 poems
• Mug rugs/doileys
• Sugar cubes
• Small thing of honey
• Tea strainer
• small candles
• Something edible to accompany the tea, like a small pack of cookies, etc (check allergy warning from swap partner first!)
• Small stationary set /journal (NOT loose construction papers, doesn’t have to be tea themed)
• Anything else needed to make a perfect cup of tea
• Anything you can think of that reminds of you relaxing
There isn’t a set price. However, please put some thought into each individual item you send. Send things you would use, teas you would drink! Since this swap is kind of big, I'm not allowing newbies on this one.
This is the first swap I’ve created, so questions and feedback are appreciated. Thank you all, Happy Swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.