|Swap Coordinator:||NurseKelly (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing Newbie|
|Number of people in swap:||25|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.50 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||February 19, 2013|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 2, 2013|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
For this swap you will have 1 partner to whom you will send a notecard of your choice (not a postcard!) with the answers to the following questions.
Feel free to add something extra such as a greeting, some stickers, a blank notecard/envelope that your partner can use, etc. Note: These things are not required! As long as your partner sends you his/her answers in a notecard and mails it out on time, s/he deserves to be rated a 5. Even if the notecard is ugly or the handwriting is horrible (lol).
Newbies are welcomed and encouraged to join, including unrated swappers. But if you are rated, you must have at least a 4.5. Please don't join if you are unsure about being able to send out your notecards on time (*or worse, at all).
You can fill out your notecard now, and even package it up if you like. This way, when partners are assigned, all you have to do is slap a stamp on it and mail it out. Note: You have one week from the day partners are assigned to send your notecard out.
1) What is your favorite song to listen to right now? (Doesn't have to be your all time fave)
2) If you drive a car, what kind/color/year is it?
3) What do you do to make money?
4) What are two hobbies you would like to try, but haven't yet?
5) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
6) What has been your favorite swap that you've participated in so far and why?
7) What is your least favorite genre of TV/movie/book--or do you enjoy them all?
8) Do you prefer to read an old fashioned book/magazine, or with an electronic device, such as a laptop, kindle, nook, smartphone, etc.
9) What color are the walls/wallpaper in your bedroom?
10) What's the story behind the notecard you are writing this on? (For example, was it a gift? Did you buy it on sale? Is it an item from a swap? etc)
PS-For an adult/mature version of this swap, please C&P: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/140420
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.