|Swap Coordinator:||GoneDrake (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Dolls Handmade|
|Number of people in swap:||4|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||July 18, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 31, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I've always loved learning about the cultures and lifestyles of other countries. This swap will have no more than one person from each country (please list the country you're from below - first come, first serve), with the exception of certain places (ex. Alaska, Hawaii, East US, South US)
Each participant will have ONE partner, to whom they will send a package. Each package must contain:
1) A message to your partner (we want to hear from you!)
2) A stationary item from your country (ex. notepapers, notecards, stickers, pencils, pens, etc.)
3) A small paper doll with your country's traditional wear. This doesn't have to be complicated, but it's meant to be cute. Make something you think your partner would enjoy!
4) A photo of your favorite place
5) An object relating to your country of your choice. This can be something materialistic (tea, stamps, figurines, keychains) or something created especially by you (an ATC, a handmade card, etc.)
Keep in mind: The point of this swap is to learn about other cultures. Don't include things that you can get anywhere else in the world - make the items unique and special to YOUR country!
Participants must have completed at least 5 type 3 swaps. They must have a rating of 4.8 or more, and no recent 1's or 3's. Newbies (less than 10 swaps) must have a well filled out profile. I will be checking! =3
Happy swapping, everyone!
Taken: Eastern Canada, Lithuania, Poland, Malaysia
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.