For this swap you will be making your partner
- 1x32 count kawaii designed matchbox
- Matchbox is to be filled with kawaii items such as: sticker flakes, pretty brads/beads, erasers, lucky stars or anything that will fit
- Since this is a light and low dollar swap it is INTL.
- Please note that INTL mail can take up to 2 weeks to 3 months depending on location.
- Communication is the key, if you're having troubles with your partner or have any questions feel free to pm me.
- If you don't know what kawaii is, this swap is not for you.
- Newbies welcomed, given that they message me and have a filled and detailed profile. I still retain the right to ban as I see fit.
- 4.8 and up and no no sends within the last 2 months welcomed to join.
- For best results view your partners profile to see what they like.
- Send extras if you want, but that does not merit a heart, hearts are given at the receivers discretion.
- Have fun and make a great matchbox for your partner.
- fingers crossed I will angel any flaked participants of my swap if needed.
- And finally please rate accordingly!
Thanks! Hope to swap with you soon.
Here are some tips for sending INTL, since this is a INTL swap
- If you are sending to a partner overseas, minimally decorate your package or decorate it and re wrap it in plain wrap. This is to prevent "missing" packages, as decorated packages do stand out.
- If you have to do a custom form, putting "handmade paper goods" is a great way to describe the package.
- Using bubble wrap, or padded envelopes are great for sending matchboxes, also putting things like "handle with care" and "do not bend" are also very useful.