Let's share some New year's resolutions with each other and encourage each other to achieve them.
A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life.
Some examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more environmentally responsible.
- Improve physical well-being: eat healthy food, lose weight, exercise more, eat better, drink less alcohol, quit smoking, stop biting nails, get rid of old bad habits.
- Improve mental well-being: think positive, laugh more often, enjoy life.
- Improve finances: get out of debt, save money, make small investments.
- Improve career: perform better at current job, get a better job, establish own business.
- Improve education: improve grades, get a better education, learn something new (such as a foreign language or music), study often, read more books, improve talents.
- Improve self: become more organized, reduce stress, be less grumpy, manage time, be more independent, perhaps watch less television, play fewer sitting-down video games.
- Take a trip.
- Volunteer to help others, practice life skills, use civic virtue, give to charity, volunteer to work part-time in a charity organization.
- Get along better with people, improve social skills, enhance social intelligence.
- Make new friends.
- Spend quality time with family members.
- Settle down, get engaged/get married, have kids.
- Pray more, be closer to God, be more spiritual.
- Be more involved in sports or different activities.
- Spend less time on social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
List found on wikipedia
For this swap you wil use the comment section below to write down your New Year's resolution.
You can add ad many comments as you want.
After partners are assigned you wil find your partners (5) in the comments, read their resolution(s), comment your rating. Use some encouraging words, give a tip to help them achieve their goal.
Dont forget to enter your goal in the comment section below. If you forget you will get kicked out of the swap.
This swap is open to all ratings, but: no late swaps, no unexplained 3's and no 1's.
If your partner doesn't rate you please report them to me and I will ban them from my future swaps.
I'm aware of the fact that the sign up date and send by date are very very close. That won't be a problem because you can't join if you don't leave a comment before assigning partners.