|Swap Coordinator:||aligurl75 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Food|
|Number of people in swap:||9|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 18, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 8, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I was happily given permission from @neea1989 to host a USA version of her International ABC Snack Swap. Thank you so much @Neea1989 ! I'm going to use her description since she did a fabulous job creating this swap for International folks and explained everything so well!
In this series of swaps you will send one bag of candy, a pack of bubble gum, a chocolate bar, a box of cookies, a bag of dried fruit or some other kind of snack item to one partner. It can be any size or shape - a small candy bar, or a huge bag of candy, that's up to you. Sounds easy, right? 🍭
For this swap you will send your partner a snack whose name begins with the letter given in the swap name. Candy corn for C, Nerds for N, a Mars bar for M… and so on. 🍬
However, if you absolutely cannot find a snack whose name begins with the given letter, then go by the brand in general: Fazer for F, Haribo for H, Lindt for L and so on. 🍿
A flavor that begins with the letter also works. Can’t find any B snacks where you live? Find something banana flavored. Not one brand begins with L? Lollipops and licorice of any brand will do. 🍪
⭐️ THE LETTERS FOR THIS SWAP ARE B & C ⭐️
Having explained the alphabet element of the swap, here are the requirements to join:
1) Besides the alphabet requirement, this swap is 100% sender’s choice - if you have any serious allergies, join at your own risk. ⚠️
2) Please only join if you know for sure that you will find something that fits the swap! You could even find the snack before joining, just to be safe. 🍫
3) Throw in a note with the swap name and your username as well as an explanation for the snack you've chosen to send your partner. 🥨
4) Newbies with a well written profile are welcome, but recent/unexplained 1 or 3 ratings are not. I will check all participants before assigning partners and remove anyone who does not fit the requirements of the swap. 🍡
5) Please rate a 5 if what you receive has a connection to the given letter.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.