|Group:||Book Lovers Congregate!|
|Swap Coordinator:||colleenbUSA (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Books Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||12|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 28, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 5, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
THIS IS THE PHYSICAL VERSION! Here's the e-mail version
I got this swap idea from my "Always Fully Booked" planner from Little Inklings and I'm also using some questions from a FB group monthly wrap-up.
You will have 1 partner You will send your partners a notecard or a letter with the answers to the following questions for October 2020 to your partner.
• How many books did you read?
• How many books did you buy?
• How many books did you borrow? From a friend or Library?
• What was your favourite one?
• What did you DNF? (title and author please)
• What books did you read this month that you recommend?
• The favorite quote you read this month?
I'm not putting a rating requirement but I will be checking profiles prior to partnering.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.