|Swap Coordinator:||Toupti (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Handmade Bookmarks|
|Number of people in swap:||34|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 2, 2009|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 1, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I love personalizing my belongings and I also like reading. To combine both, I came up with the idea of creating a profile related bookmark swap.
For this swap, you will have one partner. You will send your partner two bookmarks. It can be handmade or store bought, but it MUST be profile related. Please take some time to read you partners profile and get to know him or her. Please if you have favourite colors/themes, feel free to write them in the comments section.
These shouldn’t weight much, therefore, I’m making this swap international.
If this swap goes well, it could be the first of a series, so keep your eyes open.
Please, be nice to your partner and don’t forget to put your swap-bot username and the name of the swap on the note inside.
· Please rate your partner as soon as package is received;
· 5s should be given out based on whether the package meets the swap requirements, NOT whether you like it or not;
· Hearts could be given out to those who do an excellent job, or who go above and beyond with an extra special package (ex: profile surprise).
· You must have a rating of 4.8+ with no recent no sends;
· No unexplained 1's or 3's or you will be banned;
· Newbies allowed with 2 rated mailed swaps and a WELL filled out profile.
I will check profiles before assigning partners and I will ban anyone who seems fishy. I might sound harsh but I’m trying to avoid unpleasant experience. If any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to PM me (communication is the key).
This swap is meant to be fun, so PLEASE no flakers. Should there be any, I will Angel if necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.