|Group:||Nuts for Sewing and Crafting|
|Swap Coordinator:||TerryF (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||3|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 1, 2009|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 28, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Let's make a Dotee Doll for our partner that represents something about September.
You have the widest latitude to interpret "September" in any way you wish.
(1) The September birth flower is the aster, which stands for love, faith, wisdom and valour:
It also comes in pinks, reds and white, as well as lilac/mauve.
(2) September is under the sign of Virgo which is described as as orderly, modest, diligent, analytical & self-sufficient.
(3) The September birthstone is the sapphire.
(4) Labour Day is in September (for many of us).
(5) Back to school is in September (for many of our children).
(6) September is either the end of summer/beginning of fall OR the end of winterr/beginning of spring, depending on where you live.
(7) "Sept" is "seven" in French.
(8) September is the ninth month of the year.
You get the idea.
Please also include a note with your Dotee explaining how it represents September according to you. Whether it is obvious or not, this is a requirement of the swap so please do not forget it!
Thi swap is open to all NFS members in good standing and with fully completed profiles. Both newbies and experienced Dotee Doll makers are welcome.
Any questions, please pm me.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.