|Swap Coordinator:||Toupti (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||25|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||September 13, 2009|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 29, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
I love trying different teas from all over the world and I also like to discover new tastes. Therefore, I’m making this swap international, with the exclusion of Australia. They have too many mail restrictions (sorry…). Feel free to start your own Aussie version.
For this swap, you will have only one partner, but there will be a challenge. You will send 3 tea bags. There are three conditions. First, all the tea bags must be different flavours. Second, please try not to send a flavour that your partner mentions in her profile dislikes (if any). Finally, no loose tea leaves or tea bags unwrapped. Please send sealed packaged teas.
Please, don’t forget and put your swap-bot username and the name of the swap on the note inside. Now for the fun part…
· Please rate your partner as soon as package is received;
· 5s should be given out based on whether the package meets the swap requirements, NOT whether you like it or not;
· Hearts could be given out to those who do an excellent job, or who go above and beyond (ex: profile surprise).
· You must have a rating of 4.8+ with no recent no sends;
· No unexplained 1's or 3's or you will be banned;
· Newbies allowed with 2 rated mailed swaps and a WELL filled out profile.
I will check profiles before assigning partners and I will ban anyone who seems fishy (even late senders in my previous swaps). I might sound harsh but I’m trying to avoid unpleasant experience and swap deadline is usually long enough to prepare package. If any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to PM me (communication is the key).
This swap is meant to be fun, so PLEASE no flakers. Should there be any, I will Angel if necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.