I have no idea who created this list of prompts. If you happen to know, shout out and I'll give proper credit.
I've seen this project on many a blog and would like to do it in a journal format. For each of 30 days, there is a prompt asking a personal question.
Answer truthfully and thoroughly- at least a paragraph. The more detailed the answer the better!
The journal you use is up to you. Store-bought notebook or handmade work of art; as long as it's big enough to hold your answers. You'll have 1 partner.
Because it's holiday season, there's more than 30 days to complete the project. 'Cause obviously.
First, write a little about yourself; an introduction.
- Something you hate about yourself.
- Something you love about yourself.
- Something you have to forgive yourself for.
- Something you have to forgive someone for.
- Something you hope to do in your life.
- Something you hope you never have to do.
- Someone who has made your life worth living for.
- Someone who made your life hell or treated you like shit.
- Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
- Someone you need to let go or wish you didn’t know.
- Something people seem to compliment you on the most.
- Something you never get compliments on.
- A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough-ass days.
- A hero who has let you down.
- Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
- Someone or something you definitely could live without.
- A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
- Your views on gay marriage.
- What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
- Your views on drugs and alcohol.
- Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
- Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
- Something you wish you had done in your life.
- Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose all the songs.
- The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
- Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
- What’s the best thing going for you right now?
- What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
- Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
- A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.