Ever wondered what a regular week looks like to other people? In this swap, we'll be showing our partners the little bits of beauty that we see everyday in the form of photographs. Each person will take at least one photo a day and by the end of one week every participant will have a week's worth of photos to chronicle their daily adventures & to share with their partners.
What You'll Be Sending:
- A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of (3) photos that you have personally taken from each day of the week. This means in total you will need to send a minimum of 7 photos and a maximum of twenty one (21) photos. Make sure that it's clear which day each photo is from, but be as creative as you'd like with how you organize everything. You can put the photos in individual folders labeled with the day, upload them to Flickr and name them creatively, or use any other method of uploading that you so choose. Just be sure to e-mail your partner either the photos themselves or a link to where they can find the photos.
- Please send ONLY photos that you have personally taken on those days! The goal is to show your partner what a week in your shoes looks like as accurately as possible, so don't skimp out and send other people's images!
- Be creative! Take photos of anything! If you see a really beautiful little shop on your way to work on Monday, take a photo of it! If you notice some beautiful flowers outside your school/uni on Tuesday, take a photo of them! Try to show your partner interesting, beautiful things.
- No 1's allowed. Less than three 3's are allowed, but you must privately contact me before the swap start date in order to participate. All profiles will be manually checked prior to the swap start-date.
- I reserve the right to boot anyone from the swap if I see them as unfit.
- Newbies are welcome, but all profiles must be filled out completely.
- This is an E-SWAP, so we will be e-mailing everything. Nothing at all will be sent via snail-mail.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all~!