My name is Emily, I am in my 30's and live with by husband, our large dog, three cats and bearded dragon. I love doing all sorts of arts and crafts, I have an arsenal of paper and stickers.
I have participated frequently in other swaps online, I really enjoy receiving snail mail/packages. It's a great surprise and it's nice to do something for someone else. I don't frequently have extra money, but I have a lot of stamps so I'm glad I'm able to swap for cheap!
I like to collect spoons from different states/countries as well as souvenir pennies.
I love colors! I don't have a favorite color, but if my bills were printed on colored paper I would probably pay them early. I appreciate anything colorful.
I prefer my postcards to be naked :0)
Crafts I Most Frequently Do:
- Paper crafting, all types (I love scrap paper!)
- Holiday card making
- Candle and soap making
- Repurpose/Recycle projects
- Holiday ornaments
- Any craft I can involve my pets in
These are items I would be absolutely delighted to see; but don’t let this list limit your creativity! It is the thought that counts and I appreciate anything you’re willing to share.
- Both my etsy and amazon lists (links above) can give you great ideas about my likes
- Glitter, all colors
- Ribbon, any variety
- Paper, including scrap paper 2”x2” or larger
- Latch hook kits
- Circuit Expression 2 accessories; pen tips, blades, mats, cartridges, spatulas…
- Souvenir/Squished pennies, from anywhere
- Anything LEGO
- Tissue paper, any pattern/color
- Souvenir spoons; especially in pewter
- Small gift boxes/bags
- White t-shirts/socks/bags/etc. for tie dying
- CDs and MP3s; I am always trying to expand my music library.
- Tape of all shapes, colors and sizes.
- Glue sticks, super glue and rubber cement
- Cat, Dog, Chameleon or Bearded dragon swag (stickers, jewelry, paper, socks, etc.)
- Wood; scraps, letters, boards
- Stickers; especially alphabets
- Halloween, Christmas and Birthday craft supplies of any kind
- Markers; especially sharpies of all sizes and colors
- Colored pencils/crayons; especially in nonprimary/secondary colors
- Glue dots
- Organza bags, all colors/styles
- Blank notecards, with or without envelopes
- Felt sheets or scraps, any color
- Clear, plastic holiday ornaments
- Tidy Cat Breeze pellets and pads
- Grreat Choice Pup Puffs Dog Treat (the only treats my pup can have!)
- Keurig cups; I love hazelnut and other mild flavors
- Word magnets for fridge; especially themed/funny
- Diffusers; oil, sticks or combined
- Tea light and votive Yankee candles: Sage & Citrus, Balsam, Midsummer’s Night
- Did I mention I love LEGO?
- Stuffed animals
- Old Navy
- Inuyasha stuff
- Books and CDs on learning Dutch
- Seashell/Coral decor
- Video games; Zelda, Spyro, Crash Burnout, Bloons Tower Defense
- The color red
My (small) List of “Don’t Want”s
It is the thought that counts, but some items I am more likely to re-gift or donate
- Wall calendars
- Treats (other than the one brand he can have) for my dog; he is prone to pancreatitis and has a strict diet
- Tea; neither my husband nor I frequently drink tea and we prefer to buy it ourselves
- Costume jewelry; I have finally organized my jewelry and simply have no room
- Religious items