Date Joined: August 25, 2008
Last Online: March 27, 2021
Birthday: February 17
Country: United States
My Flickr Photos
i enjoy a variety (so i don't get bored). folkie, bluegrass, oldies, rock, hymns, Christian, broadway tunes, children's music...
love good stories, creative children's books, picture books, art books, vintage children's books, ABC books, etc. (I think it's safe to say that I collect books.)
white collar, house, the marvelous mrs. maisel
i'm a happy mama to a beautiful clan of six, ages 6-17. i'm also an art lover & maker. my art includes clay, photography, & drawing. i also dabble in quilts, altered clothing, alternative photo, sewing, mixed media, and art journaling. I help my husband and parents with our pizza business.
I have six children with an 10.5-year age span. We have tons of fun. And we homeschool.
treasure hunting (i.e. garage saling, thrift store shopping, metal detecting, sea glass hunting, fossil finding, etc etc etc), learning how things are made, snow, sitting in the sunshine, family history, homeschooling, travel, spain, squished pennies (aka elongated cents), words, boardgames like catan, wingspan, & ticket to ride, backyard chickens, softball, water skiing, volleyball, the Bible, curly hair, etymology, tiny towns, positive attitudes, vintage toys, patinas, things with a story behind them, remnants, genealogy, art, layers, creative mess, Fiestaware, the waddle of certain animals (ducks, skunks, penguins), big ideas, listening to children explain things...
pizza, ice cream, coke floats, snickerdoodles, shoo-fly pie, lasagna
taking photos, making photo album & photo books (but not scrapbooking), antique samplers (cross-stitch and the like), children's art, inconspicuous tattoos (nearly hidden but not), God's designs in nature, clay, faded ("ghost") advertising on brick buildings, organic shapes, sewing, embroidery, patinas, things with a story behind them, remnants, layers, creative mess, throwing pottery...
fisher price little people (mostly vintage, but newer too - but not those bend-in-half kind), hot wheels (new or old, but must have some metal in them), vintage weebles, vintage tomy toys (wind-ups, pocketeers, waterfuls, and other mechanical-without-batteries tomy toys), kaleidoscopes (esp ones with something "different" about them), vintage fisher price peg puzzles (aka pick up and peek), any figure toy with pizza in hand, playmobil, Lalaloopsies, handmade/homemade well-loved toys...
I am excited to find any postcard in my mailbox, but these are ones that I get really happy about:
• Handmade Postcards including Art postcards and postcards made from Pizza Boxes, Soda Cartons, Ice Cream Cartons, Cereal Boxes, Snack Boxes, etc.
• Local Scenes from origin (prefer NOT multi-view and NOT from your travels)
• Maxicards (postcards that have a matching picture, stamp, and postmark on the front of the card)
• Postcrossing Meet-Up or Postcrossing-Themed
• Uniquely Shaped (die-cut)
• Geraniums/Window Boxes
• Nests & Eggs
• Art Supplies & Writing Utensils
• Alphabets & Ampersands (&)
• Children & Their Toys
• Children Laughing
• Children's Books Illustrations
• Children’s Books Authors
• Jim Henson/Muppets
• Bible Verses in Languages Other Than English
• Letterpress/Printing Press
• Ice Cream
• Blythe Doll
• Volkswagen Bus
• Items arranged in a Collection
• Brightly Colored Houses
• Hot Air Balloons
• Ferris Wheels
• "Happy Postcrossing" (HPC) series by Paper Sisters [from origin please]
• "Stamp Flags" by Paper Sisters [from origin please]
• "Greetings From" (GF) series by Postallove [from origin please]
• "Unofficial GF" [from origin please] • "Continents" series by Postallove • If you're from Germany, the "Germany" & "German Landmark" series by Postallove • Any postcards by Postallove, Paper Sisters, & Lantern Press
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|