Date Joined: February 3, 2020
Last Online: June 6, 2023
Birthday: February 8
Hello! My name is Marta, I'm 29 and I live in Germany. Originally I come from Latvia, but moved to Germany about 8 years ago. Currently I'm doing my Masters in sociology.
I like and enjoy a whole lot of things some of which include nature, cooking & baking, sushi, tea, watching snooker and ice hockey, jigsaw puzzles, taking walks, gardening, embroidery, knitting, and of course snail mail.
I'm very interested in the vegetarian/vegan, environmentally friendly way of living, so I'm always happy to hear about your thoughts and experiences in these areas :) ❤
I discovered Postcrossing 6 years ago and about 4 years ago I started doing more intricate snail mail. I enjoy doing all kinds of paper crafts. I absolutely love writing and receiving long letters, but nicely written postcards are just as exciting to receive. As long as the sender puts a little bit of themselves in their mail, it's perfect no matter the length!
I like pastels, watercolour and bright and happy colour schemes. My favourite colours include green, yellow, orange, pink and purple. I love floral/nature, vintage, space/galaxy, and witchy themes.
If there is a problem with something I've sent, please contact me and we'll sort it out!
This is a list of things I'd love to receive. It is by no means exclusive but maybe it helps as a source of inspiration :) Please know that I never expect to receive more than the swap requires.
• die cuts
• washi tape
• postcards (blank or written on)
• tea (all kinds, especially rooibos, except for tea with ginger as only or main ingredient)
• herb and other plant seeds with instructions
• recipes that you love
• botanical ephemera
• vintage ephemera
• book pages and sheet music
• anything you've made by yourself (drawings, doodles, bookmarks, ATCs, other crafts) :)
This is a list of things I have too much of already or have no use for, but I'm sure someone else will be happy to receive!
• ginger tea (tea blends with ginger as one of the ingredients are totally fine, just not a big fan of ginger as only or main ingredient)
• things with religious or political themes (if you wish to talk about your beliefs, that's fine, I'm just not interested in items with these topics)
• kawaii themed items (except for anything you made yourself [ATCs, doodles etc.] - just make it in your style)
• cartoon/anime/Disney themed things
• magazine cuts
• blank city/tourist postcards
• ad postcards
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|
Hi! This is for the swap: Partner Based Profile Deco ❤️
Have a lovely day!
Have a lovely day <3
Partner Based Profile Deco ❤️
Partner Based Profile Deco ❤️
Welcome to Artistic Profile Deco Group! It's great to have you here!
I like syrup, butter, bananas and pecans on my waffles. I also like peanut butter, brown sugar and bananas.
International Waffle Day - Profile Deco
HI!! My favorite toppings are chocolate, fruits and mou!!!
Thankyou for joining my swap
Happy International Waffle Day!!
🌸 Spring Profile Deco - Cottagecore Vibes!
Hi! This is for the swap: 🌸 Spring Profile Deco - Cottagecore Vibes!
I hope your spring is filled with flowers and colors.