Date Joined: January 3, 2018
Last Online: March 24, 2023
Birthday: March 16
Hello friends! My name is Nikola and I live in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I first discovered swap-bot back in 2018. Since then I've been sending and receiving all sorts of mail from all over the world. I've created friendships and shared wonderful stories with some of the users of this platform. It's truly the best place to exchange mail and I'm happy to be part of this community.
I'm also on Reddit Exchanges, sendsomething.net, and Postcrossing.
I share this hobby with my girlfriend, her account on swap-bot is: @itsnobody
Mail from Bulgaria takes some time. For Europe it is around 1-2 weeks. Overseas it can take from 1-3 months depending on the season. I try to send most of my mail with a tracking number if it's to North America.
For these reasons, PLEASE, let me know before you rate me for not receiving something. I can resend as I have numerous times before. For me, it is important that you receive my mail even if I try 5 times to send you a postcard.
• Letters – long or short, I'll read them. Please write down the date. If you're not from an English-speaking country please write something in your language with translation, favorite quote from a book/movie/song. Please tell me about your culture, customs, history, a favorite story from your hometown, city, village, or country. I would love to learn.
• Postcards – naked and stamped, regular-sized if possible. I like postcards from your home town/city/country. If you have from the collection “Greetings from…” I would love to receive one. Also, postcards that have maps, flags, and coats of arms on them, history-related, movies, or tv shows.
• Flat goodies – photos, stamps, address labels, recipes from your home town/country, small maps, sheets from a book, flyers, tickets, old currency, washi tape samples, cards, drawings.
• Non-flat goodies – books/comic books, big maps, food/snacks, coffee/hot chocolate, spices, patches, souvenirs, little figures/toys, tote bags.
• Blank postcards – if possible.
• Stickers – except hand-made, these I appreciate.
• Stationary – no notebooks, pens, etc.
• Tea – except if it's from your home town.
• Letter sets, blank note cards, ephemera.
History, politics, international relations, foreign cultures, and customs, traveling, tourism
Movies: Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Denis Villeneuve, Matt Reeves. Star Wars, Interstellar, The Dark Knight, Memento, Mad Max, The Hateful Eight, Taxi Driver, Saving Private Ryan, The Revenant, Black Hawk Down, Blade Runner 2049, Dune
TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, The Mandalorian, Ozark, The Wire.
Books: sci-fi, historical, fiction, philosophy. Isaac Asimov, George Orwell, Iain M. Banks. Foundation, Dune, Metro 2033, The Stars My Destination, 1984, The Shadow Over Innsmouth, Roadside Picnic, Inversions, The Stranger
Comic Books: Watchmen, Persepolis, The Dark Knight Returns, Maus, Sex Criminals
Video Games: all Fallout games, Mass Effect, Total War, Minecraft, Hearthstone, Warcraft 3, DOOM, God of War, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption 2, League of Legends, The Witcher 3
Other: board games, dogs and cats, lime, coconut, cinnamon, curry, dark red (Bordeaux), dark green, navy blue, purple, and black.
Dislikes: brocade or small things that make a mess when I open the envelope
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Just because ♥
Thank you so much for your fun letter! I hope you can find a nice Master's programme - how cool would it be if you could study in the Netherlands. I will write back to you soon.
Got the PTG Sender’s choice postcard tag today! Thank you for the Sofia multiview. And I hope my mail finds you soon too!!! : )
I received you mail tag answers and the Jetoy PC and stamps too- thank you for all of this! I will write you back soon! ~Tracy
Finally sending you mail tomorrow!!!!! : D
Thank you dear @thelocalman for my IFM-March WTA prize! I loved everything. A special thank you for using real stamps! I keep them! ♥
Thank you ever so much for the super pretty GOT postcard with Daenerys and the dragons for the IFM Postcard Tag (February). I love it!
Your letter arrived yesterday. It was a pleasure to read. Love your letterpaper! 😍 The restaurant you’ve been to in Brussels is called “Amadeus” I think. In Antwerp we also have one like that. Great ribs... Also thanks for the extra’s and pc’s! Just keep an eye on your mailbox, Iwill send something in return. Have a great weekend!⭐️⭐️⭐️
I got your mail today!!!!!!! : ) Totally made my day!! Thanks for everything and I’ll be in touch soon!!!!