|Group:||The Paper Dragon|
|Swap Coordinator:||Paige1900 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||14|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 31, 2012|
|Date items must be sent by:||October 10, 2012|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
What is Mail-O-Ween...it is Mail Art in a Halloween Theme. :P
This is a simple swap. Send your partner Mail Art in a Halloween Theme. Sender's Choice (but it is always nice to glance over your partners profile, but it isn't required) include a small Halloween related surprise.
Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced all welcomed. Please rate accordingly. Note: Beginning work does not mean, sloppy, unfinished work.
- 1 Partner - 1 Mail-O-Ween
- Halloween Decorated Standard envie size or larger. (Must be mailable)
- Include 1 Halloween Theme Surprise (note card, post card, stickers) that will help support the envie as it goes through the machine at post office.
- Please do your best. No sloppy work. Make sure everything is glued properly and secured.
- Include correct postage. Mail-O-Ween will cost a little more than standard mail.
- Any medium welcomed. NO STICKER SLAPPING...stickers are fine though when used as enhancements and not main focus.
- Sender's Choice! (It is always a good idea to check over your partner's profile though)
I will angel this if you are flaked on, provided you rate your partner a 1 (following swapping rating rules), if you choose not to rate, then I choose not to angel.
If you flake on this swap...You will NEVER be allowed in any of my swaps, you will be reported to FOPS and my zombie soliders will hunt you down and eat your brains.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.